it's at pertersham, NSW
Established Tapas restaurant/cafe, innerwest, low rent, open 5 days
Well established 31 years in operation and is located near NSW transport headquarters/college, the local council headquarters and a tafe college Fully equipped kitchen!
Open 5 days only so you can have a social life and run your own business. We open only 5 days due to secon business taking up to much of our time and needed to balance both businesses. We used to open 7 days and used to have a good tunrover on all the days we where open.
Wednesday 12-3pm / 6-9pm
Thursday 12-3pm / 6-9pm
Average $9000 pw
Expenses wages $2400 per week
2 full time
2 part time
$600 per week
$2700 per week
$220 per week
$60 per week
$2220 pw before taxes/gst
Well established Restaurant located near colleges and government departments in the innerwest
Currently trading 5 days for lunch and dinner (permit to open 7 days Breakfest, Lunch and Dinner)
Easily start trading mornings as breakfest and then restaurant at lunch and dinner
2.5 left on current lease but landlord very easy to deal with and i can arrange an extension easily if required
Reason for Sale
Have second business which is taking up more of my time and i need to focus on the second business more. Can easily turn into a rustic tapas cafe for any cuisine. Sits 45 inside and 40 outside.
- Full Kitchen Facilities (good structure)
- Separate male and female toilets.
- Indoor (45 seats) & Outdoor (40 seats) with 20 undercover seating area with outdoor blinds, heating and plants and 20 seated in unprotected area.
- Large lock up storage sheds and also has a car space at the back
- There is plenty of street parking for customers right next to restaurant.
- Eat In / Take Away / Delivery Service / Corporate catering
- Full Liquor License
Can open 7 days a week
Selling due to second business. Regrettable sale.